My Secrets on How to Lose Belly Fat
Are you struggling with the belly fat? Are you going on vacation and don’t know how to lose belly fat fast? Here are my personal tips on how to lose belly fat.
My wedding day was coming up and I still had the belly I detested and struggled to get rid of for ages. The 4 things outlined below helped me to look the way I wanted on my wedding day.
Select the Best Stomach Exercises to Lose Belly Fat
One thing to remember: you cannot lose fat in just one part of your body, as your stomach. You CANNOT lose belly fat and make your way to a flat stomach without cardio exercises PLUS a diet. Only a combination of these will help you reach your target and make you understand how to lose belly fat.
Stomach exercises are for toning your abs and training your stomach muscles. So if you wish to get a sexy flat stomach you should definitely include stomach exercises in your workout routine.
Basic Crunch – How to Lose Belly Fat Tip #1
1. Lie down on your back.
2. Cross your hands on your chest and lie flat on the floor with your knees bent. You should always bend your knees since this will provide support for your lower back.
Some people like to place their hands behind their head but I think this is not a perfect position because you can strain your neck.
3. Slowly raise yourself up using your abs while pressing your lower back to the floor. As you reach the top of the crunch slowly exhale. Then slowly lower your back down to the flow while you inhale.
Repeat this exercise 20-30 times and rest for about 90 seconds. Then perform 2-3 more sets of crunches with 2-minute rests between each set and you are done!
Reverse Crunch – How to Lose Belly Fat Tip #2
This exercise works the lower portion of your abdominals.
1. Lie down on your back. Bend your knees slightly with your legs in the air and cross your ankles.
2. Put your arms on the floor along side you.
3. Rest your head on the floor, keep your back straight.
4. Slowly raise your hips about 2 inches from the floor. Try to keep your hips steady without rolling them backwards.
5. Hold this position for about 2-3 seconds and really squeeze or crunch your abdominal muscles while keeping your head and shoulders on the floor.
6. Slowly lower your hips back to the floor and repeat the process.
You should really feel your lower abs working after about 20 to 25 crunches. Take a 90 second rest after your first session and then do 2 to 3 more. In my opinion, this exercise helped me the most in how to lose belly fat.
Oblique Crunch – How to Lose Belly Fat Tip #3
The Oblique Crunch works primarily the obliques and the upper abs because you are performing spinal flexion and rotation.
1. Lie on your back and cross the left foot over the right knee, hands behind your head.
2. Keeping lower back pressed into the floor, lift your shoulder blades off the floor and then curl your upper body diagonally across your body towards your left knee.
3. Contract your abs and obliques as hard as you can at the top of the movement.
4. Resist on the way back down.
Repeat for 12-16 reps before switching sides.
Select the Diet to Lose Belly Fat – How to Lose Belly Fat Tip #4
Drink lots of water. Try to take at least 8 glasses of water, because water is on of the best catalyst to help you getting rid of a fat belly. Try to go for a lot of whole grain helps in burning belly fat. Go for lots of fibre / fibrous food because fiber helps in reducing your belly. Try oats and you will understand how to lose belly fat. Oats is the best fibrous foods. To get better results try to take unsweetened oats or if you don’t like them, add some honey to it to get a better taste. Eat lots of vegetables because they are a great source of fiber.Readers Of This Article Searched For, how to lose belly fat, quickest way to lose 25 pounds